Kit For Camp
We would suggest that all Cubs and Scouts pack their own kit (with a final parental check perhaps). All kit should be packed into a rucksack and all items should be able to be carried by the Cub/Scout.
All items should be clearly labeled with the Cub/Scout's name.
Complete Uniforms. Activity Trousers and / or Uniform activity shorts, Cub/Scout Shirt, Neckerchief.
Group Sweatshirt or warm sweater, jumper.
- T-shirt or similar
- Scout polo shirt (optional)
- Tracksuit trousers / long trousers (NOT Jeans)
- Shorts (Which are worn during the day at camps, so several pairs)
- Spare underclothes
- Spare socks
- Nightwear, (can be spare t-shirt and shorts)
- Hike boots or strong shoes
- Training shoes
- Waterproofs. Top and trousers
- Wash bag containing toothbrush and toothpaste, soap and flannel
Please do not wear or bring expensive designer clothing on camp, also no electronic games or radios on camp.
Day sac and re useable drinks bottle / container
- Sleeper mat for under sleeping bag. This can be close cell foam or self inflating. No air beds.
- Unbreakable Plate,Bowl,Mug and cutlery
- Torch and spare batteries
- Personal washing requirements (yes we do encourage them to wash)
- Sun hat, sun cream and sun glasses (we hope for all other camps!)
- Sleeping bag. A good 2 or 3 season bag for most camps